Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Everything is so shiny and new!

Whoa!  Where are we?  A parallel universe?  Oh no, no worries...but we do have some exciting changes around here.

First - a whole new name (say what?!).  That's right, the blog has officially been renamed Jane's Girl Designs.  No, I'm not just have a case of the Princes...this will remain the official blog name permanently.  See, my Etsy business has really been taking off (well, kind of...for me anyway) and soon I'll be expanding to craft fairs.  Branding is important to me.  And I plan on starting to regularly blog (I even made a blog planner people - I'll post more on that later).  Well, my Etsy shop is called Jane's Girl Designs, check it out at janesgirldesigns.etsy.com.  So really my blog needed to line up with that.

Second - a new URL (apparently you found me, so that's cool).  I wanted to have some uniformity between the blog and the URL, and the closest thing I could muster was jgirldesigns.blogspot.com.  I seriously nearly threw my iPad across the room trying to get a new URL to work (just ask Chris, who will herein be referred to as Mr. Jane's Girl or Mr. JG for short...don't worry, I told him, he's not thrilled).  Anyway, make sure to change over your bookmarks and things.  I'm sure there are hundreds of people bookmarking this blog (har har har).  If you go to my old URL, peteysprojects.blogspot.com, I created a dummy blog that will link you back here.  Oh, and don't worry, I don't think Petey is offended by the renaming.  He's more concerned about getting table scraps, people.

Alright, I know this is a weeny post but I don't really want to muddle up an awesome crafting/gardening post (oh yeah...both to come this week) with this post all about changes.  Sooo...this is what you'll get for now.  But, as a teaser...here are a few things to come this week:



Car trash bag (it hangs off my shifter thing - on an automatic)


A garden update - things are actually growing (those are cherry tomatoes ripening as we speak)

Have a great day all!

No comments:

Post a Comment