Thursday, August 9, 2012

Where in the World is Carmen Sandiego?



I LOVED that show...and that game.  LOVED.  So, in honor of Ms. Sandiego herself, I thought I'd see where in the world I've sent birthday boards to!  I always get excited when I send a birthday board to some place that seems really hip, like New York or California...but I also have lots of love for everywhere something I've made travels!

So, I looked back at all of my orders since I started selling birthday boards in March to see where in the world all of my birthday boards have gone.

The grand total...31 States!  Pretty impressive really for 5 months of Birthday Board love!  And the coolest part...this week I'm sending one to Australia!  I've had requests for a few other places around the globe, but the shipping is pretty pricey so many choose not to order.

Me personally, I'm a visual kinda gal...so let's see where all these birthday boards have gone...


There are a few gaps (including Missouri..come on folks, I live 30 minutes from the state line) but overall I'm pretty impressed.  It's neat to think that there are things I made hanging all over the U.S. right now.  And soon...in Australia!

2 comments:

  1. Wow, congrats on having your boards in so many states! Come on Missourians, get on the stick! (says the gal who hasn't bought one yet and practically lives next door!) I admire your work and wish you success!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Reading the blog (and commenting) is great support! Thanks Sharon!

      Delete